Re: what happened to RC?

SUNNY?  WHAT'S THAT?  It is SNOWING here in good old northern Michigan.  We
proabably have 3 or 4 inches right now and are under a "winter storm
watch"!!  Can you believe THAT?  I am so bummed!  I rode earlier even
though it was cold and my ears froze...it's April for heaven's sake!!!  The
foals are going to get their first taste of winter this SPRING!!!  Just
hope it straightens up for our fun ride next weekend!!!  Get better,
Rene!!!  :)

Maggie Mieske
Mieske's Silver Lining
10601 S. Richards Rd.