Re: RC: Fear

In a message dated 04/06/2000 8:39:38 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
bahoba@sprint.ca writes:

<< I am still afraid of speed and falling but really enjoy
 competing and the challenge of overcoming yet another obstacle.  >>

YESSS! Yet another person afraid of the same two factors.  Now if I can have
the speed without the fear of falling, that's great.  (Safe terrain,
sure-footed horse, no runaways).  But put me on a narrow trail on the side of
a mountain, where all I can see is a great void on one side and a wall on the
other, and I become absolutely panicky.  I just know that wall is trying to
push me over the edge.

Barbara