encouranging words

thanks for the words of wisdom and sharing the bad accidents. I have an
experienced horse.. it wasn't the horse it was the rider. Unfortunately
everyone thinks it was her fault. I have to remind everyone when they ask
about my popular Battle scar that is right in the middle of my forehead. It
is a reminder EVERY time I look in the mirror that the Good Lord above
watched over me. Yeah I have been back on. I have lead trail before since
then. I have ridden in the dark.. I do mean dark too no moon few stars. Yeah
little small steps...I just hate the damn set back it has caused for me. Not
just finacially but mentally and physically as well. I still have to crawl
into my truck. At least I am driving it again. And I am so sick and tired of
waking up stiffer than a four day old corpse in Antartica. Sorry if I kick
and scream here....DAMN DAMN DAMN!!!!!!I have reached a point of frustration
and I am not sure how to get back on and continue sometimes. I feel like
only a ploddy little walk is to slow for me. but if I went faster I will end
up getting hurt again. You know all of you have been wonderful from loosing
Baru in November to all this mess. You all have encouraged me through the
rough and rejoiced the small steps. Let me vent, rant rave and even joke.
Thanks again you all. You all are a wonderful group of friends... may your
dream trails  be found, your horses heart rate be 55 at the vet check and
you get all a's!
Carla (hitting the trail on Sunday)
Ansata (I swear it wasn't my fault!)
Haley (I saw you dump her!)
Rob *looking at blow up body suit for wife to wear so she will bounce*