Getting back on after a fall....

I've had some falls, but I've never had a problem with getting back on.  So far
(*knock on Formica!*)...

I may have a suggestion, though....

A riding coach I bought a horse from in my youth taught kids vaulting and
tumbling for "safety" reasons, and then she taught them how to ride.  They
learned how to fall, believe it or not, and the vaulting...well, I used to have
dreams of that as a kid.  I figured I'd be a trick rider when I grew up, but
heredity gave me a lumpy body that is heavier in some areas and not
particularly athletic....*ahem*...if you know what I mean, and I think you
do...

SO, what about finding somebody who teaches vaulting and tumbling.

Or get a REAL short horse....

(That's what I did.)

=====
Jan Musick