Re: RC: skeered to ride

robert and carla lawson wrote:

> Okay all ya'll I have a question. Okay maybe I am VENTING....I was wondering
> if anyone had a serious fall and were afraid to get back on.

This happened to one of my boarders.  She uses her horse in her work so it is a
real problem for her.  She's been working on the ground with her horse to build
her confidence.  Then she gradually started to ride him again in our round pen.
She has finally (after months) worked herself up to a slow trot.  But she is
signed up for a riding clinic with a certified John Lyons trainer two weeks from
now.  She will spend 3 days working with this trainer to help her get over her
fear.  If you are working on your own and not making progress to suit you, you
might consider taking some lessons.

Amber