No Frills Ride

Fellow riders:

	If anyone out there is planning on comming to the No Frills Ride, and has
not sent in their entry form, I would gladly take all your information over
email. I need your information and the horse information, so that I may
have everything in the computer, and have partial packets made out. We have
well over 100 horses coming, and I would like to have everything done and
ready when you all check in on Saturday. Ride safe, and you'll finish. This
trail is challenging, but everyone can finish it. NEW CAMP, NEW TRAILS. See
you all their saturday.

Hans

PS.  No more emails for ride entry after 5pm EDT on Thursday, April 6th.
Thank You