Suspensory...

I haven't seen (have I missed it?) any mention of suspensory ligament
"support".  There are leg wraps that are constructed in such a way that they
give the suspensory ligament some support.  Anybody have experience with them?
Sounds advisable to help a horse healing up from an injury.  I've never used
them.  At least it would prevent reinjury while the horse is playing in its
paddock, I would think....

But I don't know that for sure.

=====
Jan Musick