Re: RC: Who Rides with Broken Ribs

rides2far@juno.com writes:

<< >? But I was riding with previously =
 broken(4 weeks earlier) broken ribs and pelvis, so I was on pain pills
 =anyway.  I'm told I am tough!
 >Joan Ruprecht oh 60 is young I am at least 65!

 Joan, I laughed out loud when I read this.  If I put this in a story,
 people would think I over exagerated.  Are you tough...or has rigor
 mortis set in? >>

LOL!  Angie, she is TOUGH!!  I don't know HOW many times I have vetted Joan's
horse, and have said that if the horse was even HALF as injured as the rider,
we'd be not only pulling it, but trailering it off to the nearest equine
facility!  <g>

Joan, see ya on the trail...  Your riding keeps you forever young!

Heidi