Re: RC: Leatherwood Ride

In a message dated 4/3/00 9:51:10 PM !!!First Boot!!!, Bluebirdpr@aol.com
writes:

<< 46 entered the 50 and 24 completed.  Winning
 time was 6hr 32 min.   >>

That is awesome.  Just incredible!  It really is a damn tough ride.  Way to
go Phil and Abbie.  I can just see this ride growing and growing; especially
when they all find out about the cabins with Jacuzzi's.  It still is my
favorite place to ride, even though my guys don't really have the lungs for
those hills (can't believe y'all call those Mountains hills).

cya,
Howard & Dance Line (my owner is crazy)