No Subject

Try dropping a sponge on a string in a creek from your horse for the first
time!  Mine took one look at that strange thing that suddenly appeared by
his face and took off thru the trees!  I had a junior with me on a training
ride, her face had a look of astonishment, and when I got Bay stopped, I
said, 'don't tell your mother about this or she will never let you ride with
me again!'  Jeanie in MI