Re: RC: Re: SASO 3 RIDE

Finally found the picture of the horse
there are 2 pics
the credits listed the horses name as Wranglers Marked Deck
of course had to scroll past several funny boys to get to the picture of the horse
Can not wait til Howards reads about this one
Bill

In a message dated Mon, 3 Apr 2000 11:39:27 AM Eastern Daylight Time, Lif Strand <fasterhorses@gilanet.com> writes:

<< At 09:29 PM 4/2/00 -0700, Maryben wrote:
>Sheila--scroll down to the end of the promo. . . and. . . . there's the
>pasture with nice big horse !!

Hoo boy - I sure hope going to that site doesn't wind up getting us all on
a gay spammer list.  I do have to say that I appreciated the nice (human
male) torso photo at the bottom of the page.  But the page stopped loading
right there - no shot of a pasture with a nice big horse in it.  I looked
at the source code & I guess there is supposed to be more on that page, but
it just isn't appearing.  Lif

Lif & Paul Strand  STRAND ENTERPRISES   www.fasterhorses.com
providing you with alternatives for your life
Internet Research * Web Design * Fine Art
Blue-Green Algae & other complementary health options
Arabian Horses for Distance Riding
fax: (561) 594-4609