spare horse for Million Pines

I have another extra horse if somebody wants to borrow him
at Million Pines next weekend (Angie's going to ride the
crazy one :) This horse can do the miles, but not the speed,
so if any of you are interested in riding him you'll need to
ride *slow* and also use his saddle (orthoflex cutback).
He's a nice ride - big horse, long smooth gaits - but can be spooky
if he's not following another horse. Let me know - you'll
be on your own, so no beginners please.

Steph