Re: RC: Horse Savaging - Part II (Long)

Dear Jen
I'm so glad you took the time to have him checked out by the vet. It
also sounds like you have an exceptional one-- does she make ranch calls
in San Luis Obispo???? What a thorough job and what a find in a friend.
Good luck with your horse. Sounds like you have nothing to feel bad
about; the horse had vet care and these items were overlooked on prior
exams (and who routinely gives hormone checks??) I'm just glad your
friend gave him the benefit of the doubt. A lesson for us all!
Bette

--
Bette Lamore
Whispering Oaks Arabians, Home of TLA Halynov