Re: RC: Re: Re: minimum maximum mileage

<< > > Some of you assume that beginner's horses crash because they didn't
 train
 > > long enough, my experience is that most of them over train and it's
 SPEED
 > > on race day that is the problem, not distance. >>

If speed is the culprit, then they're undertrained for speed. Over-training
has a very specific meaning in exercise science. I've yet to see an
overtrained horse, but I've seen plenty of over-raced horses. I'm sure it's
the same in endurance competition.

ti