EQUILOX the neatest thing i've ever seen

tom sites goearth@shentel.net
Hello, years ago i envisioned a glued on shoe.  Today i saw it.  A Glued on horse shoe.  Equilox  all the farrier suppliers have it.  It takes time to apply and is expensive.  $200 a set but if a horse has no hoof wall for nails or you want to build up the toe or set the heel it can be glued on.  I have never seen such a thing even in my wildest dreams. I had to share this.  tomsites