Re: RC: bone size vs bone density/also pictures

Hi Angie
Couldn't resist adding, Claude Brewer purchased a Halynov son from me 2
years ago as a yearling. He is already breeding him to his mares. You
may see him on a PUREBRED, Hal Bentfr Leather, before toooo long (a few
years anyway).<BG>
Bette

--
Bette Lamore
Whispering Oaks Arabians, Home of TLA Halynov