Re: RC: IAHA National Competitve Trail Ride

In a message dated 3/30/00 7:40:40 AM Pacific Standard Time,
guest@endurance.net writes:

<<  IAHA follows(IE NATRC, ECTRA) or do they have their own and how are they
different?  Do you still have a horsemanship judge and a vet judge?  Do you
have obstacles that are not natural trail obstacles?
 Thanks in advance, >>

IAHA has their own rules.  They are very similar to NATRC though.  No
horsemanship judge, just a vet judge (two at the National Championship ride).
 No judged obstacles.  The pulse criteria is slightly lower than the NATRC
criteria.  The local (Santa Ynez, CA) Arabian club that I belong to is
hosting this year's IAHA National Championship ride to be held September
22-24 on a gorgeous private ranch with 100 miles of trail.  Should be an
awesome ride.  We already have inquiries from people all over the US --
should get a good turn out.

Sylvia