Re: RC: 2000 Yearbook

In a message dated 03/30/2000 7:53:17 AM Pacific Standard Time,
guest@endurance.net writes:

<< Did I miss something?  I got my Feb / March EN last
 week, but it's not the yearbook.  Is the Yearbook
 still coming, or what?  Does anyone have theirs
 yet?  >>

Those who attended the convention received theirs after the awards dinner.
The remainder are to be mailed out, but I don't know when.  E-mail the AERC
office and ask.

Barbara