Re: RC: Trailer Loading/ Now unloading

My youngster was hauled in a stock trailer, so he knows about loading and
turning around to walk off the trailer. I have a two horse slant with Mangers
and a rear tack, not a good idea to turn around in.  Infact he did try to
turn around when he got partially in and got caught and nearly went down.
Scared him and me!  When I try to unload him, his back off foot -- Right
foot-- backs into the wall of the trailer and he doesn't know how to move his
butt over and continue to  back out.  I was in the trailer with him when he
hit the wall  with his foot, and  started to rear. I  then decided we could
work on backing another time.  I live alone and had visions of someone
finding me days later by saying  "Hmm what's that funny smell at Lucie's
house.  Wonder what died.?"  Any way any advise on how to teach him to swing
his rear over when he hits the wall?  My other horses learned to load in a
two horse straight load and know how to back out.  I just grab their tails
and gently pull and they step over away from the wall.  All comments
appreciated.  Lucie