RC: looking for help at Million Pines

*LOL  Where is Million Pines located? I would love to help get a feel of the whole thing by helping anyone who needs it. And I sure make killer Lemonade! ;)  But no Palm fronds, sorry *grins*  "Maybe" just maybe I paper fan you, but no palm fronds *LOL*LOL  ;)
  Well let me know if you would  be interested in my help, but first and foremost I would need to know if Million Pines would even be in my area, or state for that matter. ;)
   Kim
Placerville,CA

Anybody going to the Million Pines ride that needs something
to do? I need some crewing help - nothing too difficult, mostly
helping cool Khruschev at the holds and helping me get in and
out of the vetchecks. (and offering iced lemonade and fanning
with palm fronds and that sort of thing)

Steph