Check it Out!
[Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]
[Date Index] [Thread Index] [Author Index] [Subject Index]

health papers and Coggins

For endurance and CTR rides, are health papers and Coggins test only
required if the horse is coming from out of state or is that required of all
I'm making my vet appointment for spring shots etc, and wanted to get as
much done in one appointment as possible.  I will only be doing rides in
Colorado this year.

    Check it Out!    

Home    Events    Groups    Rider Directory    Market    RideCamp    Stuff

Back to TOC