Leatherwood Ride, NC

Hi All,
I'm going to be the Leatherwood photographer this weekend. I will be taking
trail photos Saturday, but will also be available for horse/dog/people
portraits on Friday. You can either have one or two done that I will have
back on Saturday for $6 ea, or you can have a roll of 24 done that you may
take home to develop at your leisure for $25.  I will be in camp fairly early
Friday, and I have a little red Ford Ranger with topper. Just look me up.
Or you can let me know via e-mail by late Wednesday, and I will come find you.
See you there
Becky Siler