Re: I made a decision w. all your help - THANK YOU

>Come on, folks,
>it's practically a no brainer. Take a little time to train the horses
>properly.
>That said, I had better borrow a two horse straight load and train my horses
>to load. It would be mighty embarrassing to have one of my horses make a
>fuss if asked to load into one.
>Pat Super

Absolutely true, Pat!  I had a straight load before the current slant load,
but I've had this trailer for about 10 years...the current horses haven't
ridden in a straight load for eons, if ever.  I'm a firm believer in proper
training (in all areas, of course, not just behaving themselves in regards
to the trailer ;-)) but have neglected the Trailer Crosstraining course.
Something I guess I need to work on to ease the number of social
embarrassments I may encounter. <g>

Sue

"If all you can do is what you've always
done, then all you can be is what you are right now."
                              author unknown

sbrown@wamedes.com
Tyee Farm
Marysville, Wa.