Re: RC: LQ trailer configurations

In a message dated 3/28/00 1:23:05 PM Pacific Standard Time,
teddy@runningbear.com writes:

<< whipped around corners  >>
I agree with Teddy.  It is a rougher ride in the LQ than in the back.  I've
tried it also.  To further comment of the whipping around corners... Goose
necks cut corners.  So whipping around one is next to impossible.  Our
trailer came with air ride so the bouncing is next to none.  We have it that
way because we travel so much and so far to rides.  My daughter's boyfriend
had their truck installed with air ride (is comes in a kit) to make the LQ &
truck ride smoother.  It works well.
Tammy Robinson