Re: RC: safe loading in a slant load

Hi,
I have a slant load (made by Moritz) that I absolutely love! My tack room is
in the front. The wall that separates the tack room from the rest of the
trailer unhooks and opens to make a big roomy trailer for 3 horses or for
sleeping in. My mare always backed out in a panic with other trailers but now
when loaded, she knows to move sideways so she can see what's happening in
the back. No more backing out. The only problem is the big door that swings
shut or open (almost breaking the back light). I'm looking for a way to keep
that door open when I need it to stay open. Any ideas? I'm also interested in
the sky hooks because my mare panics when tied to the trailer. She'll back up
and keep going till she gets loose. Anyone have this problem? Deb