Re: RC: Tether systems(ie. Skyhooks)

In a message dated 3/27/00 4:26:55 PM Pacific Standard Time,
knaptyme@uswest.net writes:

<< OK, my question with the skyhooks (tethers) aren't you
 concerned about your horse getting his neck wrapped around
 the lead rope?  I guess I see that as a real possibility.
 Any and all feed back would be appreciated. >>

In theory I'm sure its possible.  Doesn't appear "likely" (hope my horses
read this part) though.  They are getting pretty popular at rides, you should
check them out at the next ride.  They seem to be a pretty safe alternative
to tying to the trailer, portable corrals, etc.

Sylvia (very happy with my new Tralor Tie)