Re: ridecamp-d Digest V00 #483

In a message dated 03/24/2000 11:51:18 AM Pacific Standard Time,
ridecamp-d-request@endurance.net writes:

<< As owner of "Timujin" Manfred is asking 100,000.00 U.S. Dollars for
 the sale of this horse." >>

Golllleeeeee, maybe I just fell off the turnip truck. Until this  ride around
the world story, I'd never heard of a Hucul, nor can I pronounce it, and from
the pictures I've seen of Mongolian equines, they're ponies. Therefore,  I
suppose I'm too much the bumpkin to understand the qualities of this cross.
However, since I'm certain this once in a lifetime colt comes without papers,
I guess I'll have to pass on this one. Darn. Guess I'll go stick that $100K
back under the mattress.

Michelle
MBlanchrd@aol.com