Re: RC: Re: simipathy or butt kick

Oh my god!!!!! I can't believe someoen would say that!!!!  There is a reason
they are called "accidents"......BECAUSE THAT'S WHAT THEY ARE!  I seriously
doubt that Howard's first priority was racing....even if it killed his horse.

-Renee

<  In your first story you told everybody that 7 years ago you killed
  another horse under similar circumstances!

  How many horses do you have to kill from over riding to learn that you
  are doing something wrong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  Some people have no business having horses, let alone try to do
  endurance riding.  You sound like one of them.

  You write this story to ridecamp like your trying for a prize if you can
  tell your story well.

  I'm trying to be sorry for you for this incident,  but I can't. Only the
  horse!!  Especially after you have already killed one horse.   I think
  that is awful!!!   You should have a 75 lb pack put on your back and
  then be made to go out and run 50 miles and see how you fill.

  I can't believe the people on ridecamp are holding your hand and talking
  softly to soothe your guilty conscience.

  I think you should be shot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  NO HORSE DESERVES THAT KIND OF LACK OF CARING FROM IT'S OWNER THAT
  CLAIMS TO LOVE THIS ANIMAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  WHAT A HYPOCRITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  I DELETE EVERYTHING YOU WRITE ABOUT NOW.   I DON'T CONDONE HORSE
  SLAUGHTER BY RIDING THEM TO DEATH!!!!!!!!!!

  YOU ARE THE KIND OF PERSON THAT GIVE ENDURANCE RIDERS A BAD
  NAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  YOU SHOULD SELL THE HORSES YOU HAVE LEFT BEFORE YOU KILL THEM TOO!
  JUST SO YOU CAN FINISH A 50 MILE RIDE!!!!!!!  THAT IS
  DISGUSTING!!!!!!!!!!!!
  BUT I DOUBT THAT YOU ARE CAPABLE OF KNOWING THE RIGHT THING TO DO WITH
  YOUR MUCH LOVED HORSES.
  I'M SORRY THAT YOUR DAUGHTER HAD TO SEE HER FATHER IN SUCH A FINISHING
  FIT THAT YOU WOULD KILL THE HORSE TO FINISH!!!!!!!!!
  WHAT A GOOD EXAMPLE FOR YOUR DAUGHTER!!!!  HOPE SHE DOESN'T GROW UP LIKE