Howards Story...

Howard... Don't give up on yourself or your Dance Line.  Just look at it
as a new beginning for both of you.
If you want to ride a slow 50....come to the Central Region and ride
with me and some of my friends.
You could say we get more for our money!!!
My question is...Were CRI's being done at this ride?  I wondered how
Dance did on his CRI at the last vet check when you said he was not
eating his beet pulp.   Just curious to see if any problem was showing
up  at that time.

Sheila Garretson
Central Region