Re: RC: Re: vitamin supplement

I also like loose, free-choice minerals.  I make sure the horses have
choices of salt blocks or loose minerals.  Seems to be keeping everyone
healthy as I have several older horses.  I try to keep grain to a
minimum, so I don't like to count on that to supply all the vitamins
needed.  Just make sure whatever you choose balances calcium and
phosphorus, taking into account whatever else you're feeding.

Carol in FL