Re: ridecamp-d Digest V00 #477

In a message dated 03/23/2000 8:35:54 PM Pacific Standard Time,
ridecamp-d-request@endurance.net writes:

<< gopher vacuuming???

 Ok, what's this?

It's a procedure where a powerful vacuum is hooked up to a gopher hole, all
the other holes into the warren are closed up, and the vacuum turned on. I
don't know if it works, but I have heard of it as a means of controlling
gophers. Although, in my personal opinion, a good hawk will do the job quite
nicely.

On the other hand, it may be some incredibly kinky new sex act coming out of
San Francisco's gay quarter. Who knows.
Michelle