Re: RC: begging for help/thanks!!!

I never saw your first post, Montie. Sorry
We have a stallion, Jumper, who picked up this habit before we acquired
him. I've used the miracle collar but have found that what works best
for him is an old gelding and pasture (yes, we call them the "gay
cabaleros").
Maybe your horse needs some space and a buddy, too.
Good luck! It is a very tough habit to break.
Bette