Re: RC: Re: Gas or Oil out, What is the problem????

In a message dated 03/22/2000 8:47:23 AM Pacific Standard Time,
dleblanc@mindspring.com writes:

<< Depends on where you're driving.  Road quality in Georgia is excellent.  >>

We heard a report on the news just yesterday about national road conditions.
The major metropolitan areas of CA are some of the worst - Los Angeles, San
Francisco, San Jose.
Right now, we would be more than happy to have our county road repaired. It
has slid or washed out to one lane in 6-7 places during the past three
winters, and the rest of it is very bumpy and full of chuck holes.  The
county hopes to start repairs in 2003!  I suspect much of our tax money is
going to maintain offices and departments and hire new people to work in
those offices.  Wouldn't it be wonderful if there was less paperwork and more
physical work?

Barbara