RC: RE: Private Land Use

I live in SW Wisconsin which is all Dairy farms.  I can ride for 100's of
miles, all on private land.  I only need to ask and have never been turned
down.  If fact it has been a great way to meet some interesting people even
thou most think I am a bit nuts to ride so much in all sort of weather
conditions.  I would support anyone to just ask, I am sure about 95% of the
time the answer will be 'yes'.