Cruppers

In a message dated 3/20/2000 1:41:52 PM Eastern Standard Time,
ridecamp-d-request@endurance.net writes:

<< < <G>  To warm the bit I usually cup it in my hands and hold it close to my
  mouth and kind of breath on it (like you would to clean your glasses).  I
  definitely DON'T warm the crupper that way :)))

  Sylvia (there are limits ya know)

How about turning on the truck and laying the bit/crupper on the dash with
the defrosters on?  Takes only a couple of minutes to be warm and toasty and y
ou don't lose body heat trying to warm up cold metal/biothane.

Sallie and Matty (from  NE Ohio where it is still cold)