First Foal/First Filly/First Open Show

GLAD TIDINGS OF GREAT JOY!!

Hadiyah Ra'Amee (fondly known as Haddie) foaled Sunday and presented us with
beautiful chestnut filly with three socks, star, strip and snip.  Dam and
filly are both just fine we are happy to say.  The proud papa is Sulta
Ra'Amee.  Her name is Lillieaana hc.  Her arrival marks the coming of this
first day of spring at Honey Creek, always a welcome event.

FIRST SHOW

The first of our charity open horse shows is March 25/26 (in six days ...
the
remainder of the seven show series will be held on the last weekend of every

month through September) and we have a few announcements to make.  The
grounds fee will be $30 which will include a stall and grounds fee.
Shavings
are optional and are $6 per bag.  Classes are $5 each, with the 6th class
being free.

There will be a high point horse ($50) awarded each show date, a trainer's
award ($25) for the trainer with the most students in five or more classes,
silver trophy buckles awarded at year end for high point halter, English
saddleseat, English huntseat, western and performance.

The open shows have been sanctioned for points with the Texas Horse Show
Association.  If you do not already belong, you may join at the show.  The
August show will include pinto classes which will qualify for points with
PtHA.  A regional director of PtHA will be at the August show to register
pinto horses if desired.  The September show will also include the open
classes, plus a halter futurity for weanlings through three year olds, a
snaffle bit futurity and the Breeder's Class.

Classes added to the Charity Open Horse Shows 2000 benefiting the American
Heart Association are the Suitable for Dressage class, the Calcutta class
and
a Western Riding class.  If you have any questions about the show or need
further information, please let me know.  We sure hope to see you there.
Classes begin at 10 am.  Show office opens at 8 am on Sat and Sun.

The judge for March 25 is Janie Hamilton.  The judge for March 26 is Bobby
Asbill.  Come on out to the Best Little Horse Show in Texas.

happy trails
Carrie Johns

Horsemen Have Heart Charity Open Horse Shows 2000
Breeder's Class 2000
South Central Al Khamsa/Crabbet Coalition

Shows will be held at J&J Expo in Rockwall, Texas on Hwy 205 1.5 miles south

of I-30.

- JENKENS & GILCHRIST E-MAIL CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE -
This transmission may be: (1) subject to the Attorney-Client Privilege, (2)
an attorney work product; or, (3) strictly confidential. If you are not the
intended recipient of this message, you may not disclose, print, copy or
disseminate this information.  If you have received this in error, please
reply and notify the sender (only) and delete the message. Unauthorized
interception of this e-mail is a violation of federal criminal law.