Re: slipping pads

>> I have also seen this stuff in rolls at Wal Mart where you pick up shelf
>> lining.
>
>Yes, I just bought some and tried it out today and it sure did work!  We
>were on the trail for 3 hours and no slippage, plus the little holes allow
>for some ventalation.

I use the stuff with Blaze all of the time and it has definitely cut down
on the saddle slipping problem.  I throw the pieces in the washing machine
right along with the saddle pads and have been using the same couple of
pieces for a year now with no problems.

Sue

"If all you can do is what you've always
done, then all you can be is what you are right now."
                              author unknown

sbrown@wamedes.com
Tyee Farm
Marysville, Wa.