Check it Out!
[Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]
[Date Index] [Thread Index] [Author Index] [Subject Index]

Re: slipping pads

Jim says you can get it at an auto parts store's called "Non-slippage rubber matting for tool box drawers and other things" :>)
----- Original Message -----
From: Sandy Bolinger
To: ride
Sent: Sunday, March 19, 2000 3:19 PM
Subject: RC: slipping pads

We made a great discovery the other day...if you have trouble with saddle pad slippage...go to the hardware store and ask for the thin rubber sheeting that mechanics use to line the drawers of their tool boxes with...I'm sure it's used for other things as well...but that's what my husband uses it for in his shop. it's real thin and bumpy...comes in different configurations...the stuff we got came in a big square...cut it to go between the pad and the saddle and TA-DA!!!saddle stuck to the pad like glue...when Jim comes back in the house I'll ask him if he know what it's called....

    Check it Out!    

Home    Events    Groups    Rider Directory    Market    RideCamp    Stuff

Back to TOC