Re: clipping

Bob Morris wrote:

> Consider doing the mile with an overcoat on in five minutes and then on
the day of the race you would do a sub-4 minute" mile with out it!

Yeah, I can see the logic in this but I wonder how it works in practice.
Particularly with interval training I would worry about the horse sweating
so heavily and getting dehydrated.  What do the others do?  Anyone else
tried this sort of acclimatisation?  Tom what do you think?

Heather
SW France