Horse for sale

Hi all,
    I've just posted an ad for one of my horses in the Endurance.net classified. I'm selling Dudley only because I'm moving and can't take all my horses - boo, hoo!
    JAMEZ BOND, 1988 black, Crabbett/WitezII arab gelding, 14'2."  Affectionately known as "Dudley," he is agile, quick and responsive.  Great at arena sports as well as on the trail. His "carrousel horse" good looks are deceiving - he'll get the job done and without a misstep.  No vices, sound, clips, ties, trailers, carries a Lightweight easily.  Great ground manners, very affectionate.  Not for a child or beginner.  $3500, 831-659-1209.  Monterey Peninsula, California