RE: Fw: WARNING from Center of Disease Control....HOAX

Could be a revenge attempt for the two students killed in Costa Rica this
week.  It's always a good idea to check the hoax warnings.

Sue

>Date: Sun, 19 Mar 2000 01:19:00 -0500
>From: "C Eyler" <eyler@mindspring.com>
>To: "Ridecamp" <ridecamp@endurance.net>
>Subject: RC:  RE: Fw: WARNING from Center of Disease Control....HOAX
>
>Hoax!!!
>
>Please, before you forward on something like this, check with
>http://urbanlegends.about.com/culture/urbanlegends/library/blhoax.htm
>
>Cindy

<snip>

"If all you can do is what you've always
done, then all you can be is what you are right now."
                              author unknown

sbrown@wamedes.com
Tyee Farm
Marysville, Wa.