Awnings

This time last year I had an awning put on at a camper place they did a great job and were stuck with some that were ordered and never received. Luckily one fit my trailer and they installed (it was off season March) for less than $600. It's 11 foot you pay more for the size. Theres a place call Sunsetters(mailorder) that sells them you install they wanted $1,000. I could not see wrestling that thing on and getting the pro job the camper place did. So shop at camper dealers! And good luck. P.S. I love my awning but you got to remember to keep it rolled up if its only even a slight chance of storms 2 years ago at Old D. awnings took a licking! Aluminum bends readily.