West Nile Virus

tom sites goearth@shentel.net
Hello,   Since i posted last Fall regarding West Nile  Virus and there was absolutely NO discussion of this matter I'm glad there  can now be some.  The Washington Post yesterday had an article regarding WNV.  Personally, things that kill humans and horses have much more importance to me than the overkill of discusion of useless trivia oftentimes seen on RC.  Keep them posted Maryanne as you are the only one to have communicated w/me regarding this subject.  To see a loved one lost is a horrible price to pay.  Then i said : "a hint to the wise is sufficient"  Spring is here and the sketters are inflicting.  tom sites