hot weather??what???

I just looked at a map of the US...and it said it is 80 degrees in Florida
and Texas...uh...how unfair is that?  Its March for cryin' out loud.  It
doesn't get up to 80 in the summer where I come from (Northern
California)...then again, I guess that's why I like it here...because the
hottest it gets is 70 or so.  Still, that means everyone in florida and texas
are wearing shorts and tanktops and their horses are shedding out all
pretty!!!! here, they are starting to shed, but they won't be done until may
(I don't know, really, but it has been pretty cold here these past few days)
-Renee