Re: Leavin Texas

----- Original Message -----
From: <Tivers@aol.com>
To: <ridecamp@endurance.net>
Sent: Thursday, March 09, 2000 2:06 AM
Subject: RC: Leavin Texas

> In a message dated 3/8/00 11:02:17 PM Pacific Standard Time,
> guest@endurance.net writes:
>
> << I made it to
>   Texas and met Darolyn & Mark.  Wonderful folks and a really
>  dynamic operation!  I worked for 5 or 6 days and folded:(  I am
>  not as tough as I thought! >>
>

> All Right! An endurance Boot Camp in Texas! I'll bet it's a dynamic
> operation. The little lady doesn't quit and the Cowboy moves like a
> linebacker. You guys ought to charge for this experience!
> ti

From Cowboy & Darolyn
Well, helllll, its tuff down here in Texas... Sorry to see Denise leave, she
really did well why she was here.  We warn & warn about the heat, humidity &
hours on our place.... now when U see us so happy at rides, you'll know
why... a 100 mile ride is like a vacation to us.  <gr>  Actually we do
charge for somethings....  we take out Adventure Trail Rides every day... on
our prospects & top Endurance horses.  People ask us why we call it
Adventure Trail Rides... I figure any time U use an ARAB..... its an
adventure!!!  Just got a great new horse last week.  Only trouble is Cowboy
is the only one strong enough to hold him while I mount.  Talk about
co-dependency.  <bg gr>
djbd & the cowboy

CYPRESS TRAILS & HORSEMAN VIDEO SHOWCASE
          SPECIALIZING IN ENDURANCE TRAINING & ADVENTURE TRAIL RIDES
Top Endurance Horses for Sale * Sharon Saare Saddles *  Professional Choice
                                             *   KM Human Electrolytes
         Darolyn Butler-Dial   Mark Dial   21415 Cypresswood Dr.    Humble,
TX 77338
1 281 446 7232    Toll Free 1 800 228 8768          Fax   1 281 446 0113
e mail  darolyn@swbell.net
                                          WEB Page
http://home.swbell.net/darolyn/