Re: RC: It's not an arab thing

In a message dated 3/9/00 8:26:24 PM Mountain Standard Time,
Eenergonzillen@aol.com writes:

> When they see you
>  coming, they don't know if it's ride time, so they figure, "well, I'd
better

>  get ready to work..and since Human is too worried about going fast to warm
> me
>  up, I'll get ready now"...either that, or they are just getting stretched
so

>  they can high tail it out of there if they see you even thinking about
>  grabbing the 'ol halter.  You've got to give your horses some credit!
>  Remember, they are incredibly intelligent...

Finally, the "truth".
Thanks, Renee.
Frank.
P.S.  I don't, for a minute, think "Renee" is a "youngster" out there in
cyber-land...she seems to have some real down-to-earth awareness one acquires
from years of observing and listening.  So, who are you REALLY?