Re: RC: It's an Arabian question

CMKSAGEHIL@aol.com wrote:

> <<  Not sure if other breeds do it
>  or if it really is an Arabian thing. >>
>
> One sees it among the agile, flexible members of any breed...
>
> Heidi

My pony, Teddy, does it frequently. He is half Haflinger (by his sire), half pony
(unknown origin of his mother). I noticed this also at several other horses, all
non-arabs (non purebred-arabs, to be correct). I never saw it at Ninja, he only
stretches his hinds sometimes. All the others look like playing dogs, half laying
on the fronts. I'll try to fix this with some pics.

Wolfgang + Ninja 11 + Teddy
Germany