Re: From Angie/ Convention

Why, Angie's sponging technique!  It's new to me, being SO FAR only LD.  But
I'm going to move up to 50's (GOD and HORSE willing) and Angie gave us a
great little demonstration of her famous technique, along with sponge-buying
info and everything.  One of the great things about the convention was
meeting Angie, and listening to her talk at the Awards Banquet.  That girl is
FUNNY! and I'm sure everyone who was there agrees with me.  She had people
howling! jeri