RC: It's an Arabian question

>Anyone else's horse do this?<
Oh yeah, but it's just not an Arab thing, although I think I've seen every
one of mine do as you discribe.  But my Paint gelding does it as well, on a
regular basis when I'm bringing him out of his stall, one hind leg at a
time. His groan of contentment makes me smile.

The one unique thing I've seen Arabs do is the head sling, twisty thing.  I
keep expecting to hear a bone pop.
Jan