Good horse transport

Tell you what - let's turn this one around and ask who's done a good job.
We don't really know whether these other people are trouble or are unfairly
getting slammed. I do know about this guy because we used him for a big move.

Hurtley Ranch hauled our's from north Georgia to Seattle area were _great_
- the guy has a sleeping area in the rig, so he stays with the horses all
night in case something happened.  We were really pleased with the
condition they were all in after 5 days straight on the road.  He also
stops overnight to let the horses rest and water.  I'd use him again if I
had another horse move.  Price was fair, too - and he'd call from the road
every once in a while to let us know the darlin's were still all in one
piece (as Jennifer was VERY nervous).

David LeBlanc
dleblanc@mindspring.com